- Do I need to register to search for educational resources in the ADE?
- How do I search for educational resources in the Educational Digital Collection?
- What should I consider when searching the ADE?
- What kind of materials can I find in the ADE?
- Can I download and print the ADE material?
- How can I request support if I have a problem with my registration, search or platform?
Yes, for this you must click on the purple button "Login" in the upper right corner, write an email that you consult frequently, through this you will receive notifications from the platform; capture a password and keep it in a safe place where you can refer to it again if required.
Identify yourself with a community, in this way it will be easy for you to locate educational resources to facilitate your role or work in learning, teaching or educational research.
Search for resources by educational level, the ADE offers material for:
Preschool, basic education (primary and secondary), upper secondary and normal education, adult education, community education and special education.
Narrow your search for materials through key concepts, phrases can yield highly diversified and unhelpful results.
Books, conferences, lectures, reports of school technical works, evidence portfolios, theses, research articles or scientific dissemination, teaching material, multimedia material, etc. ; All educational resources are the product of the intellectual effort of teachers, students, researchers and educational personnel of the Secretary of Education of the Government of the State of Mexico and the Union of Teachers at the Service of the State of Mexico.
Yes, as long as the Creative Commons licenses and the authorship of the educational resources of interest allow it.
Go to the contact page where you can obtain the data of trained ADE personnel to answer your questions, comments and / or recommendations.